Creativity can't survive if its locked in a box...

Mass Communications Major.Tennessee State University.Producer.Creative.Motivational.Visionary.Thinker.Always myself...Just keeping you updated on myself & my projects.Its a big world, but we are all connected.Let's share some ideas..

Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 27, 2010

"Smooth Off" feat Diddy & Aziz Ansari

This video proves why Diddy is my role model (lol) great concept, directing & shooting style. I have to admit Diddy is actually a decent actor in my book, still room for improvement, but he is headed in the right direction. Aziz Ansari, is just funny period.

All you marketing guru's and promotion heads, take note. Do things differently. Hell, I'd buy a bottle just because of this (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?