Creativity can't survive if its locked in a box...

Mass Communications Major.Tennessee State University.Producer.Creative.Motivational.Visionary.Thinker.Always myself...Just keeping you updated on myself & my projects.Its a big world, but we are all connected.Let's share some ideas..

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jasmine Sullivan - Holding You Down

I've always been a fan of Jasmine Sullivan, her voice is always so refreshing to hear. One of the true vocalist in the game right, not to mention is she is SEXY AS HELL (lol) Aside from my personal reasons, the video shot for her new single "Holding You Down" is a visual classic. Lots of color, great lighting, editing and screenplay. Amazing video. Kudos to the director.

Take a look

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?